With the introduction of the Smokefree Environments and Regulated Products (Vaping) Amendment Bill into parliament, the Smokefree Expert Advisory Group has prepared a discussion paper on vaping and e-cigarette regulation to inform individuals and organisations preparing Select Committee submissions.
- Discussion paper: Smokefree Environments and Regulated Products (Vaping) Amendment Bill
- Analysis of food industry commitments and government response
- Media Release: Food industry serves the waffle, government pours the syrup
- Media Release: Health groups boycott alcohol advertising code review
- Media release: Pressure mounts for ‘long overdue’ government regulation of alcohol marketing and sponsorship