With the introduction of the Smokefree Environments and Regulated Products (Vaping) Amendment Bill into parliament, the Smokefree Expert Advisory Group has prepared a discussion paper on vaping and e-cigarette regulation to inform individuals and organisations preparing Select Committee submissions.
- Smoke Free Action Plan geared to be “end game move” for Tobacco-caused death
- Media release: Dirty PR exposed in Whale Oil defamation trial
- Current Job Opportunities – Executive Director | Tumu Whakarae
- Health groups call for serious action on prevention
- Media Release: Too much risk attached to online sales of spirits and RTDs